Jumat, 27 Mei 2011

Tugas bahasa inggris (simple past tense,present perfect,and past perfect)

Simple Past Tense

1. (+) You drank coffee yesterday
    (-)  You didn't drink coffee yesterday
    (?)  Did you drink coffee yesterday ?

2. (+) I went to market with mother yesterday
    (-)  I didn't go to market with mother yesterday
    (?) Did I go to market with mother yesterday ?

3. (+) We visited grand father last years
    (-)  We didn't visit grand father last years
    (?) Did we visit grand father last years ?

4. (+) Hasan took picture in the studio
    (-)  Hasan didn't take picture in the studio
    (?) Did Hasan take picture in the studio ?

5. (+) I studied match yesterday
    (-)  I didn't study match yesterday
    (?) Did I study match yesterday ?

Present Perfect Tense

1. (+) I have seen wolves in that forest
    (-)  I have not seen wolves in that forest
    (?) Have I seen wolves in that forest ?

2. (+) He has washed the car
    (-)  He has not washed the car
    (?) Has he washed the car ?

3. (+) Mother has bought vegetables
    (-)  Mother has not bought vegetables
    (?) Has Mother bought vegetables ?

4. (+) He has drove  car with father
    (-)  He has not drove car with father
    (?) Has he drove  car with father?

5. (+) We have sat in the classroom
    (-) We have not sat in the classroom
    (?) Have we sat in the classroom ?

Past Perfect Tense

1. (+) Father had run in the field yesterday
    (-)  Father had not run in the field yesterday
    (?) Had Father run in the field yesterday ?

2. (+) The sun had risen in the morning
    (-)  The sun had not risen in the morning
    (?) Had the sun risen in the morning ?

3. (+) They had swum last week
    (-)  They had not swum last week
    (?)  Had they swum last week ?

4. (+) She had written letter last years
    (-)  She had not written letter last years
    (?) Had she written letter last years ?

5. (+) Mother had made cake in the kitchen
    (-)  Mother had not made cake in the kitchen
    (?) Had mother made cake in the kitchen ?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar