6. I asked him," did you go the party last night ?"
7. He asked me,"how long have you studied english ?''
8. She asked to me,"Have you any money?"
9. Amy asked,"are you going to eat in the cafetaria?"
10. Della asked me,"where are you going on your vacation?"
ANSWER :
6. I asked him,whether if he went the party last night
7. He asked me,how long I had studied english
8. She asked to me,whether I had any money
9. Amy asked,If I was going to eat in the cafetaria
10. Della asked,"Where I was going on my vacation
2. David said,"The plane will probably get in late"
4. The doctor said,"she'll get well quickly,"
6. Richard said ,"I saw the move last week,"
8. Suzanne said to her boy friend,"I cant go to night,"
10. She said to him."The lights aren't working,"
12. The boy said."Im only eight years old,"
14. Ms Bremer said.''I don't do business that way."
ANSWER
2. David said,the plane would probably get in late
4. The doctor said,she would get well quickly
6. Richard said,"he hadsen the movie last week
8. Suzzane said to her boy friend,"she couldn't go last night
10. She said to him,"the lights weren't working
12. The boy said,''He was only eight years old
14. Ms Bremer said,"She didn't do business that way
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar